Everyone loves to travel, but the expense that comes with it is something that stays in your mind while travelling, which can ruin the point of travelling. Luckily, credit card companies offer a variety of rewards and perks for travelling! Listed below are the greatest credit cards with the most rewards to offer.
|Credit Card||Travel Rewards / Perks|
|Bank of East Asia Visa Signature Card||4X Bonus points on overseas transactions|
|CitiBank Premier Miles||2% Rebate on overseas transactions|
|CitiBank Prestige Card||HK$4 = 12 points on overseas transactions|
|Bank of China Visa Infinite Card||6X Reward gift points|
|Standard Chartered Asia Miles||HK$4 = 1 Asia mile for overseas transactions|
|Bank of China Commercial Card||Gift Points = Air Mileage|
The ultimate card that spoils you with hotel and dining privileges as well as bonus points for shopping overseas, the Asia Visa signature card provides an enticing deal for the shopaholic!
- Annual fee waiver
- Visa payWave function
- Up to 20% off at luxury hotels
- Up to 35% off on limousine service
- Buy 1 Get 1 on selected restaurants
- Unlimited 6X bonus points in dining outlets in Hong Kong
- Unlimited 4X bonus points for overseas spending
- Free 7-day family travel insurance
- Convert bonus points for travel cash
- Luxury hotel privileges
- 10% off on movie tickets
- Year-round enterrtainment & merchant offers
2. CitiBank PremierMiles Card
Those who are aim for leisure and not for business trips may want to consider the PremierMiles card as its mission is to make travelling easier for you with its benefits and welcome gift offers.
Welcome gift offer of two options:
- American Tourister Bon Air (Retail Price of HK$1,659)
- 216,000 points redeemable for 2 sets of round-trip ticket to Taipei
- HK$4 = 1 Mile for overseas spending
- HK$8 = 1 Mile for local spending
- 1% Rebate local spending
- 2% Rebate Overseas spending
- Free travel insurance
- Complimentary access to Hong Kong International Airport Plaza Premium up to 4 times in a year
- Asia miles on both overseas and local transactions
- Annual fee waiver for minimum of $100,000 annual spending
From VIP access to airport lounges worldwide, to premium 24-hour concierge services, and from mile rates to relationship points, you get more rewards the longer you do business with CitiBank.
- 180,000 points (15,000 miles) upon payment of annual fee of HK$2,500
- HK$4 = 12 points (1 mile) on overseas spending
- Up to 30% extra Annual relationship points
- HK$6 = 12 points (1 mile) on local spending
- Priority Pass – access to airport lounges
- Complimentary 4th night at any hotel
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Extended warranty insurance
For the luxurious money-makers out there, this card showers you with premium services as well as extra gift points when you spend on overseas transactions.
- 6X Reward gift points (HK$2.5 = 1mile) for dining and overseas spending
- 48% off on airport limousine pick up service
- 24-hour concierge service
- Priority Pass – Access to airport lounges worldwide
- Complimentary travel insurance for up to $1,000,000
- Gift points reward program (HK$1 = 1 point)
- 56-day interest-free payment period
5. Standard Chartered Asia Miles Credit Card
The go-to card for any traveler wanting to rack up those Asia miles, your air miles can also be converted to other rewards!
- 30,000 Asia miles for spending HK$37,500
- HK$4 = 1 Asia Mile for dining, online and overseas transactions
- HK$6 = 1 Asia Mile for local transactions
- Additional HK$2 = 1 Asia mile for dining at select restaurants by Asia Miles
- 10% rebate for tax refund valued at $325 or above
The BoC Commercial card works great as a companion for your business if you often travel to different countries and regions.
- Premium airport lounge service
- Gift points you can convert for mileage (Asia Miles, PhoenixMIles, Eastern Miles, Sky Pearl Club)
- Instant Rewards – Redeem HK$1 cash discount for every 250 gift points
- Visa commercial offers
- Visa airport to limousine program
- 56-day interest-free payment period
Travelling doesn’t have to put a lot of expenses on your back when you have all these great credit cards that offer cashbacks, discounts, and extra air mileage for your spending pleasure. Are there other credit cards that offer travel perks? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section!