Hong Kong may have the hustle and bustle teeming with life in the city, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t get routine and monotonous. People from Hong Kong try to experience new memories and try to freshen up their minds by travelling somewhere far or at least go to some unfamiliar place.
Travelling is not that easy, however, as you will have to pack up all your stuff and purchasing a luggage is a hassle as it is expensive. Credit card companies provide welcome offers such as free luggage for such a thing because they are aware that people need them, especially for those who frequent travelling so much.
That is why you should consider the welcome offers of most credit card companies as they are a great way to save your money and spend less on luggage and more on your travel experiences!
Here is a list of offers that you may find suitable to your convenience!
|Bank of China Commercial Card||Stylish 20” Travel Trolley||Apply for Bank of China Commercial Platinum Card or Bank of China CUP Dual Currency Commercial Card|
|CitiBank PremierMiles Card||American Tourister Bon Air Spinner 75cm TSA Black||Accumulated spending of HK$15,000 or above within the first 2 months from the date of your card issuance|
|Bank of East Asia Visa Signature Card||“Track” by Hideo Wakamatsu
|Apply for Bank of America Visa Signature Card
Retail purchase and/or cash advances of HK$10,000 or above within 2 months from the date of card issuance
|Octopus UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card||
LE MAURICE® Diamond
20″ & 28″ Suitcases
|Minimum total spending of HKD3,00 within first 3 months from the date of card issuance|
The suitable companion for you and your company when visiting multiple countries, it offers a comprehensive financial service, a convenient online service so as to make accessibility to your funds easy, and a gift reward system to give back to your loyalty.
- Premium airport lounge service
- Gift points conversion to air mileage
- Visa commercial offers
- Visa airport limousine program
The CitiBank PremierMiles card is best for those who travel not for business but leisure and aims to make the process of doing so easy by providing complementary benefits.
- HK$4 = 1 Mile for overseas spending
- HK$8 = 1 Mile for local spending
- 1% Rebate local spending
- 2% Rebate Overseas spending
- Annual Fee Waiver for spending HK$100,000 every year
- Free travel insurance
- Complimentary access to Hong Kong International Airport Plaza Premium (four times a year)
In terms of showering you with discounts and rewards, the Bank of East Asia Visa Signature card is the ultimate in giving you the best in travel and lifestyle privileges. Deals such as a Buy 1 Get 1 for free on the lunch buffet at Tiffin or maybe at the Hyatt Regency Cafe are provided, and they usually cost HK$300 per person! For BEA, the client deserves only the best!
- Up to 20% off at luxury hotels
- Up to 35% off on limousine service
- Buy 1 Get 1 on selected restaurants
- Unlimited 6X bonus points in dining outlets in Hong Kong
- Unlimited 4x bonus points for overseas spending
- Free 7 day family travel insurance
- Bonus points conversion to travel cash
- Luxury hotel privileges
- 10% off on movie tickets
- Year-round enterrtainment & merchant offers
- Annual fee waiver
- Visa payWave function
This card focuses instead on the functionality of both Octopus and UnionPay providing you the convenience you need and the across-the-border privileges you did not know you needed until now. The handling fee waiver means you can enjoy shopping while saving!
- Integrated Octopus and credit card function
- Automatic Add Value System
- 10% off on Hong Kong CTS Bus Routes
- No overseas transaction handling fees
- HK$1 = 1 Bonus point, every 250 points = HK$1 cash rebate
- Every 5000 bonus points = OctopusRewards
With all the deals being thrown by credit card companies it would be a good time to grab them before they end especially if you plan to leave soon. Luggages are very expensive and what you get from applying for a credit card is costs you less than buying by themselves.
Did we miss any other offers from other companies? Why not share them in the comment section below!