Our shopping spree usually ends with an empty stomach, followed by an intense lunch or dinner session. Somehow, the food will always taste better after a day’s worth of spending!
Considering this, wouldn’t it be better to get rewarded by the credit card you use for shopping? Wouldn’t you want to get your money’s worth and scoop up all the latest offers in dining your credit card can offer? If your answer is yes to both questions, then you’ve come to the right article!
What if your interest is actually the dining experience in Hong Kong, and you favor dining out frequently? Yes, there are credit cards that rewards you for dining out, and it would be a waste to not take advantage of them.
Listed below are the six best credit cards that can offer you the finest dining experience and exclusive deals!
|Credit Card||Dining Offers|
|HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Card||Exclusive year-round dining offers|
|DBS Platinum Credit Card||3X DBS$ cash reward on local dining|
|Hang Seng Platinum Card||Hotel Dining Privileges|
|Bank of East Asia Classic Card||Exclusive year-round dining offers|
|Standard Chartered Asia Miles Credit Card||10% redemption discount on dining|
|Citibank Cash Back American Express Card||2% Cash Rebate on dining|
Discounts await you from chains by the likes of Conrad Hong Kong, Courtyard Marriott, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong, and many more! Discounts can range from 10% to 20% off your bill!
- Visa payWave contactless function
- Perpetual annual fee waiver, applicable to additional cards
- home&Away privileges applicable to over 160 countries
- Exclusive shopping offers at local chains offered by Private Label cards
- HSBC Visa Platinum Card privileges
For every dining transaction, you make you earn 3X DBS$ points which you can then convert to avail cash back or if you prefer, air miles!
- HK$250= 1 HK$ Cash Rebate
- Interest-free installment loan of up to 24 months
- Up to 20% off on movie tickets
You can earn up to 20% discount at selected restaurants of JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong, The Mira Hong Kong, Conrad Hong Kong, InterContinental Hong Kong, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, and W Hong Kong!
- HK$250 = HK$1 Cash Rebate on all transactions
- 2x Cash dollars for spending at Caltex gasoline
- Merchant Dollars Rewards
- Interest-free instalment up to 24 months
- Cash rebate on gasoline at Caltex
- HK$0.9/L Cash Rebate on gasoline
Enjoy discounts on pastries, lunch, dinner, hot pot. You get 10% discount off lunch and dinner from the Garden Café by City Garden Hotel, 15% off on the a la carte menu at dinner in YUE, and many more discounts by other restaurants!
- HK$1=1 Bonus Point local spending
- Entertainment discounts and offers
- 10% discount on movie tickets
Exclusive offers such as 15% off and extra 16% rebate at selected restaurants of Miramar Group, 15% off and extra 10% rebate at dining outlets of Harbour City. You can also get up to 33% off at selected dining outlets all year-round in Conrad Hong Kong, InterContinental Hong Kong, Island Shangri-La Hong Kong, L’Hotel Island South, and Marco Polo.
- HK$4 = 1 Asia Mile point on overseas spending
- HK$6 = 1 Asia Mile point on local spending
- Additional HK$2 = 1 Asia Mile by presenting your card when billing at designated dining partners
- 20% discount on Asia Miles Mileage Renewal and Transfer fee
Dining throughout the year will give you a 2% rebate, and by spending the necessary amount you can get a. You can also get up to 20% off at m.a.x concepts and at Taste of Japan!
- First year annual fee waiver
- 1% cash rebate at other designated merchants
- Welcome offer of up to HK$800 cash coupon
It’d be a waste to not grab the opportunity these credit cards would give you, especially if you fancy dining out all the time! They don’t just apply to discounts to dining but to other aspects such as Asia miles and discounts to retail outlets.
Have any other credit cards you can suggest that have dining offers? Let us know in the comment section!